Monday, January 16, 2017

Reese's Puff

The title of my email is as such because as we speak, I am eating Reese's Puffs. 

This week was pretty good, but I mainly want to talk about two things that we did that were absolute miracles. 

1. We taught seminary AND EVERYONE STAYED AWAKE AND PAYED ATTENTION!!! I LOVED IT. I love all the youth that we get to work with & I love these wards that we get to serve in, It's the best. 

2. The second miracle is one that we have been waiting and praying for Since Andriy got Baptized in August. On Sunday we were talking to Andriy and we asked him if he was coming to Gospel Principles with us & he said that he was not going to be able to because he was meeting with our ward mission leader. So I go to our ward mission leader and I asled if we were having class and he said "No, I'm going to be teaching them how to do family history work" And I said "them?" AND I LOOK OVER AND ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK BECAUSE ANDRIY'S WIFE IS THERE WITH HIS DAUGHTER AND SHE WAS AT CHURCH AND YES SHE STAYED THE WHOLE 3 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And she has been and was fellowshipped SO much and she told a member that she just decided that what Andriy believes is true and she want's to learn more SO WE ARE PROBABLY GOING TO START TEACHING HER VERY SOON AND I AM SO EXCITED THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST FAMILY EVER!

So yeah, 2 great miracles. 

1. Flower fight from like 3 weeks ago (seriously we have like the best zone ever)
2. Sister Behrmann & I

3.SEMINARY




No comments:

Post a Comment