Monday, January 9, 2017

again with the snow

Seriously though, there's a lot of snow out there. 

Anyways, we had a pretty good week this week! We picked up 3 NEW INVESTIGATORS! SO good. Okay so here's the problem, every week I get on here with the intent to write in detail everything that happened this week, and then I get on and my mind is like "nah". So I will write a few things. 

We picked up an investigator named James this week. He's a referral from the temple that we FINALLY got in contact with. He's awesome. He was in the military and he KNOWS there is a God and he has seen His hand in his life so many times! 

Okay I don't know what to say, I promise this was a great week. If you need a good talk to listen to, listen to Safety for the Soul by Jeffery R Holland.

1. When Elders ask you to make them a planner
2. OUR DISTRICT FINALLY IS MORE THAN JUST US AND THE ELDERS

3. At the beginning of the snow storm


1. Self-explanitory
2. Our house haha
3. The hat a Ukrainian member gave me


No comments:

Post a Comment