Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Last week of the open house???

If you were to ask me if I'm ready for this temple open house to be over I would say "no". Over the past month, I have become so close to so many sisters and I don't want them all to leave! I've had the most incredible experiences meeting some of the most amazing people, and some of the most prepared people for the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

This week was great. But, just like every week that we have been here at the open house, we don't have a lot of time to email, BUT we have PICTURES. Pictures of us with our roommates, who we love, pictures of us with the senior couple temple missionaries the Holbrooks, and pictures of beautiful Connecticut! (: It's SO pretty here this time of year.

The one thing I have noticed the most since serving at the temple, is how incredibly HOPEFUL the Gospel of Jesus Christ is. Having the knowledge that we CAN be together after this life with our family, is the most amazing thing I could ever know, and that we could ever know. I'm so so so grateful for this knowledge. 

I love you all so much and I'll be sending more pictures in just a second! 


P.s. my p-day is back to Monday this coming week so wahoo!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment