Monday, July 11, 2016

Tights in July, no thanks.

REALLY THOUGH THIS WEEK WAS SO CHILLY I WAS WEARING TIGHTS AND THAT IS NOT OKAY WITH ME. Also I randomly decided last monday to chop 4 inches off my hair. With kitchen scissors. And it looks fabulous.

So yeah Monday was the fourth of July, and seeing as we were in Boston, it was AMAZING. Huge fireworks (although we didn't get to see them all because curfew haha) and TONS OF PEOPLE. It was great. 

Then on Tuesday, WE PICKED UP A NEW INVESTIGATOR!!!!!!! and we're STOKED because shes so nice and normal and we love her. Her name's Colette and she's just the sweetest girl ever. Then we had Bert's 5th of July Bash! For those of you who don't know, Bert is a member in one of the wards in our area who every tuesday signs up to feed the missionaries. But not only does he sign up, everyone in the surrounding wards signs up so we end up having 8 missionaries at the same dinner from different wards! It's awesome haha and this week was his 5th of July bash and he catered ribs and rolls and potatoes and it was so good, although unfortunately I don't have a picture ): 

Friday we had Zone meeting/Interviews w/ Pres Miller, except the problem is that interviews always take super long so he didn't even get to our district so looks like we're going to have to take a trip to the mission home soon (which is awesome because that means that Sister Miller will be making us some delicious food and yeah I'm excited) And then we had BINGO at the old folks home again! It's great they love us (sometimes the old guys hit on us but we just laugh bc they're like 98 and it's so funny).

Saturday we went to Sitchuate Rhode Island for a baptism of one of Sister Hardings old investigators! It was awesome, RI is beautiful! 

I was Pretty much sick all week, but on Sunday (yesterday) it really really hit me and i slept literally ALL DAY it was so bad I couldn't get out of bed, but now I feel much better! 

Okay so the pictures are Sister harding and I in Rhode Island and then Sister Harding and I on the fourth of july!

LOVE YOU ALL hope you have a great week! Also S/O to all my friends back in Gilbert, good luck sticking out the heat! 


- Sister Morley 



No comments:

Post a Comment