Monday, December 5, 2016

Just a week, but so close to Christmas!

To be 100% honest I do not have much to say about this week. Not that it was a bad week, it was just a week, ya know? I hope all of you got a chance to watch the Christmas video online! It's probably my favorite one that they've made so far. 

This week I was thinking a lot about Christmas and how cool it would have been to be at Christ's birth, and then I thought, you know what? I probably was there. We were probably all watching from heaven, shouting praises to God, and for all mankind, because Christ was born. Yesterday at the Christmas Devotional, one of the speakers (forgive me, I don't remember which one) said that if there was no Easter, there would be no Christmas. Which is so true! If Jesus Christ hadn't come and accomplished the thing he came on earth to do, there would be no reason to celebrate his birth. In fact, there would be no reason to celebrate anything at all, because there would be no hope, and all would be lost. I'm so grateful for this season to reflect upon His birth and all the He has done for us. He truly is the way we can all return and live with our families forever.

-Sister Morley


Oh & it's snowing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment