Monday, June 13, 2016

SISTER HARDING

If you couldn't tell my the title of this email, I really love my new companion. She's actually the cutest, most hard working, greatest person ever. I love her a lot. She's been through so much and she's still just amazing. 

On Monday of this week I don't know if I said this in my last email, but we went to the top of the hub restaurant on the prudential building on the 52nd floor! it was super cool! (see pic 1)

On Tuesday we had a SUPER cool lesson with Jim! We talked about the Book of Mormon and specific prayers (because for some reason he doesn't want to pray specifically) and then we all knelt down and each took a turn praying to know if the Book of Mormon was true. Then we all stayed kneeling with our eyes closed for about 5-7 minutes and just listened. The spirit was sooooo strong it was incredible! Then we all got up and talked about what we felt, and he said that he still isn't 100% sure if it's true but he couldn't shake the feeling that this church is right and that there's something very right about everything we've been teaching him. So hopefully he will continue to progress even faster!

On Wednesday it was CRAZY. We did service with a bunch of people learning English (I understood nothing any of them said, but it was still great) and the S. Graham left for providence! I had a few companions between then and the time S Harding got there. We taught a lesson to Franco (the one from Uganda that I have a really hard time understanding) and apparently he's been reading and praying about the Book of Mormon everyday! SO we're excited about that. Then I met Sister Harding and she's everything I said she was at the beginning of the email and I love her. (see pic 2)

On Friday we did chapel tours which was okay. Then we had some lessons (sorry I'm getting lazy and running out of time to email) and the lessons were good! 

Yesterday we had the weirdest lesson ever with a guy who didn't really speak English so he just talked about how there was a shooting this past week or something which was really sad but yeah we will probably be referring him to the spanish sisters hhaha.

Pic 3 is of Maria and I. She's fabulous and engaged which means that this was her last week in the singles ward ):
Pic 4 is of me and good ol' Muhammad Ali (who apparently died this week?) 

ANYWAYS that's all for this week, love you all!


-Sister Morley




No comments:

Post a Comment