Monday, November 14, 2016

I don't even know

Really though, I don't know what happened this week. It was CRAZY and to be honest, feels like a blur. 

Mary- Still hangin in there, isn't in the hospital, but is really eager to finally hear the lessons! We're hoping she will be able to be baptized in December!

Doug- We had a lesson with him this week, and he is really, really having a hard time in his life right now. he read the whole Book of Mormon though, which is awesome! 

Chelsea- AH okay so she is a convert who has been through A LOT lately and she has the cutest son named Carter and we have been teaching her recently and wow I just love her.

This week we had zone conference! I LOVE ZONE CONFERENCE. And I just love all the missionaries and my mission president and I love being a missionary and I don't ever want to go home and it was just wow. An amazing week, but also a stressful one. It's great. 

Love you all!


-Sister Morley




1. Our district @ some reservoir? We made it a goal to visit pretty much all pretty places in our areas on p-day.


2. Me feeding sheep

3. CHRISTMAS

4.Service @ the temple





No comments:

Post a Comment