Sunday, February 7, 2016

hello

It's me! and by me I mean Amber (soon to be sister) Morley. I've been called to serve in the Massachusetts Boston mission on February 24, 2016. Something you should probably know about me, is that I love pictures. Hopefully I'll have more pictures than I do words on this blog, because everyone loves seeing what's going on more than reading about it (or at least I do). Another thing you should know about me is that I've never been so much as less than 10 hours (if even) from the east coast. I think it's safe to say I have little to no idea how I'm going to handle the cold. I was born and raised in southern California and Arizona, so the snow is uncharted territory. I did go to a semester of byu so I suppose you could say I've had a brief introduction to the frozen weather, but I'm crossing my fingers I won't die out there. 

I'm pretty much going into this mission blind. Crazy excited, but blind. I'm the first one of my siblings to serve a mission, and the first girl out of my friends to serve. Hopefully I'll be able to figure things out as I go, and drop hints and give advice to anyone who is going to serve a mission too because wow there's a lot to do! as of today I leave in two and a half weeks and I still haven't finished everything I need to do before I head out. Hahaah wish me luck.




No comments:

Post a Comment